Sunday, June 16, 2019

Jasper From 90210

  • 90210 2x08 Jasper/Annie "Don't ever doubt me again", Jasper is a drug dealer

    I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING! All rights go to the CW. If you liked my video, please press \"like\" and subscribe to my channel. And you can also leave comments, ...
    Watch Now
  • 90210 2x09 Jasper and Annie scenes (Jasper and Annie have sex)

    I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING! All rights go to the CW. If you liked my video, please press \"like\" and subscribe to my channel. And you can also leave comments, ...
    Watch Now
  • 90210 2x12 Naomi apologizes to Annie and warns her about Jasper

    I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING! All rights go to the CW. If you liked my video, please press \"like\" and subscribe to my channel. And you can also leave comments, ...
    Watch Now
  • Annie & Jasper | 90210 ● Nothing's Forever (HD)

    As i have been re-watching 90210, i fell in love with the troubled but passioned relationship of Annie & Jasper. I mean, i have never seen a tv couple like them, ...
    Watch Now
  • 90210 S2 Epi 12 Annie Scenes Part 2

    90210 S2 Epi 12 Annie Scenes Part 2.
    Watch Now
  • 9O210 liam & annie | 2x16 scenes

    I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING! All rights go to the CW.
    Watch Now
  • 9O210 liam & annie | 2x12 scenes

    I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING! All rights go to the CW.
    Watch Now
  • Jasper mentioned in 90210

    Jasper mentioned in 90210 Follow me on twitter @timitoOo.
    Watch Now
  • (HQ) 90210 - Jasper/Annie/Liam - Love The Way You Lie

    Please leave a comment and subscribe! It would make me so happy. And tell me if you want me to make another one, and maybe give me hints about who you ...
    Watch Now
  • 90210 2x06 Mark and Annie make out, Jasper stops them

    I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING! All rights go to the CW. If you liked my video, please press \"like\" and subscribe to my channel. And you can also leave comments, ...
    Watch Now
  • 90210 3x11 Liam and Annie scenes (Liam and Annie have sex for the first time)

    I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING! All rights go to the CW. If you liked my video, please press \"like\" and subscribe to my channel. And you can also leave comments, ...
    Watch Now
  • Annie gets shot 90210

    I do not own anything. all rights go to ZooUpload Link to the full episode: http://zooupload.com/38qdmgle8pbr Name of the song: Holding a heart by a Girl ...
    Watch Now
  • 90210 5x01 "Til Death Do Us Apart" Sneak Peek

    After a terrible accident, Annie is asked to identify bodies. 90210 premieres tonight at 8/7c on The CW.
    Watch Now
  • Ethan & Annie - "Hollywood Forever"

    All of the Ethan and Annie clips from \"Hollywood Forever.\" No copyright infringement intended and thanks to letthemusicplay at LiveJournal for the clips.
    Watch Now
  • Annie & Jasper - Fallin For You

    this was the first annie and jasper video i ever made so its an older one, hope you like it anyway :)
    Watch Now
  • 90210 Season Finale 1x24: Annie breaks down

    No copyright infrigement intended. All clips are owned by the CW.
    Watch Now
  • 90210 Annie/Liam/Jasper/ Naomi - The Story

    I did spend so much time doing this video and I hope you like it. I think, I made a good job, I hope so. :-D Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee ...
    Watch Now
  • 90210 S2 Epi 12 Annie Scenes Part 1

    90210 S2 Epi 12 Annie Scenes Part 1.
    Watch Now
  • Annie And Jasper Kiss

    the best kiss of Annie and Jasper 90210.
    Watch Now
  • 90210 2x11 Jen gets busted

    I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING! All rights go to the CW. If you liked my video, please press \"like\" and subscribe to my channel. And you can also leave comments, ...
    Watch Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultimo Romance Cifra

Último Romance - Los Hermanos (aula de violão) INSCREVA-SE: http://bit.ly/1240tnX Aula + cifra em http://cifraclub.tv/v553 - Aula de violão...